Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dear diary,



Madgirlzx is back! Y1S2 started for about 2weeks lr, things are going on smooothly i guess. Have to catch up with my GPA as i was a little disappointed with it. :C I want to aim for a 3.5 at least so as to enter Uni! I am going to strive for it as hard as i can and what ever comes in my way shall perish!

Questions asked, is the world really gona end next year? I don't wish it t end cause i want to walk down the aisle with my love and give birth to a pair of children, watch thm grow and be Grandmamama! I will die with regrets if all these don't happen.

This few days, i ain't feeling happy I miss my Haopengyou, i miss liujie. I don't know where are they. Haopengyou is forever gone. Gone with th wind. Liujie went MIA but i know he's still there just that i couldn't see. Their disappearance left me an impact! I kept asking myself what hav i done wrong?! Did i really said what you assumed was said by me? Th trust in us was lik so tiny. HAHA It must have been e joke. Telling myself one day you guys will be back! Recalling those times where we played together and when one party was sad and we chatted on the phone till late night. This ain't gona happen again anymore! (: Just my wishful thinking!

Signing off, Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment