Friday, August 5, 2011

Rewinding,

Looking back, we all did changed a lot (:


It's gona be the last week of semester 1, looking through photos from Orientation to the start of school till now. A lot of things changed. People changed, our feelings for each other grew, we understand each other deeper .. It all takes time. But whenever the thought upon is changing class strikes, my heart suddenly turns into a hundred kilos. RP's system seriously sucks. Though this is a very good way for us to know more people but it ain't helping at all. TSK. Gona post quite a couple of photos here in this post.(:




These 3 pictures were taken during the 3days Orientation! Got to know a lot of new friends in this brand new environment! :D

Next up will be my beloved classmates for Sem1 !!!









I know we all look awesome together! HAHA Please don't envy. Posting all these pictures, i feel so saddddddddd! We can't study together anymore! I love it when DOM blast his music after the Faci announce our break. I will rally miss Dota -ing with MARCUS, DOM, HAZ(the bear bear) KC, YIKUAN, YUHUI and SHIMIN. They really are awesome people! OHYAH! Not forgetting the Mapling gang! I enoy chatting with them about Maple stuff. They are KIMBERLY, HAYATI and who uh? I don't remember le!! Keke.

Next up will be ..





The railway peeps! HAHA!  Enjoy the day where we went out with conflicts and went home with a bright smile! W47N are simply awesome! Love them ttm! 15 weeks might sound long to anyone but it's a v.short time when you are with these awesome peeps! They are always there to give each other support, the way they cheer one another up upon see -ing a gloooooomy face. The united -ness we are having now, helping each other whenever in need. Not forgetting, my 'IQUIT' friend (HAZ), the smokers gang and lastly the GAMBLERS! HAHA!

I really must say it's an enjoyable experience and i feel so lucky meeting all of you guys! Hope we can have another outing soooon. Not just one but a few more. Please don't regret the class 'little' girl! HAHA!

Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment