Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hold on tight,

Today's th 12th day of work. Kindof used t it le bah. Always hav th feeling tht im gng t fall at th start, Ha! I took MC on th 4thday of work& tday, huiyi take MC too. I can't wait for tnight t come. Firstly is because Neyy bringing me for Prata& also my first off is TMR! 011210. Monthmonth. Heehs. ManagerFish is gng t be ANGRY today cause ytd's sales wasn't good. Hope tht Mama won't get scolded eh, Papa tday off.): I'll miss Papa de leh, he so take care us. How sad, butbutbut, KuyaArchie got work, till 5.30.): No diff. :X if ManagerFish dare t scold me, i'll crycryccry!!!!! Haha. Let him lose face. Im a cryBaby afterall.:D Im gng t prepare for work le, hav t put on make-up but seriously, when i got thre, my makeup are GONE! Voooomzx!
Got to go now, bye peeeps. Muahahahahahahahaha,

No comments:

Post a Comment